Unfortunately it happened…I caught a cold!
So I pride myself on being super healthy and able to fight off any cold or flu that comes my way this time of the year. But this past week…unfortunately, with all the travelling, 20+ planes, 10+ hotels and airports and a woman hacking and coughing next to me my whole flight home…I succumbed to a cold.
Fortunately, for me, I got over it super quickly and would like to share with you my tricks on beating it to the curb.
My cold busting plan:
- Vitamin C – 4000-5000mg day
- Natural Factors Echinacea Quick-blasts – 4-6 day
- Natural Factors Anti-Viral tincture – 1 dropper full every 3-4 hours
- Vitamin D – 5000 IU day
- Engystol tablets 3 times day
- ImmunoCare – 2 capsules twice day
- CoQ10 – 200 mg day
- Saline nasal flush morning and before bed
- LOTS of hot lemon water with ginger and honey
- NO SUGAR!
And voila! I was over it in 5 days and I’ve never felt better!